Prev: RE: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms Next: FW: [Spammer] Notification: We offer 3.25% rates

Re: [OFFICIAL] One-week-only Special GZG Deals!

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:36:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] One-week-only Special GZG Deals!

Hey Jon, just wanted to clarify... does this also include the New
Isreali stuff as well. I just wanted to be sure because even though you
have a Megafleet and a Carrier Task force mentioned for them (No Battle
squadron though) they aren't listed in the drop-down box on your
specials page.

=====
Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Tired of spam?	Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms Next: FW: [Spammer] Notification: We offer 3.25% rates