Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] One-week-only Special GZG Deals! Next: RE: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms

Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming

From: Tom Westbrook <tom_westbrook@y...>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 09:01:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming

> you might expect to find at a competition for a
> fantasy game
> involving military strategy, in which the goal is to
> annihilate
> an opponent's army.

Warhammer (to include 40k) involving military
strategy?  All the times I've played there was no
strategy, nor tactics, just aim and fire. on second
thought, Forget the aiming part.

Just my opinion.

http://my.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] One-week-only Special GZG Deals! Next: RE: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms