Prev: [OFFICIAL] One-week-only Special GZG Deals! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] One-week-only Special GZG Deals!

Re: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 11:52:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.

Cool!  I was thinking Pirates of the Spanish Main would be cool to play
with some sort of Full Thrust treatment... (8-)

JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: [OFFICIAL] One-week-only Special GZG Deals! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] One-week-only Special GZG Deals!