Prev: Re: [FT] Back to battleriders Next: Problem with shiptools.

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2340

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:06:52 EST
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2340

In a message dated 2/18/05 2:01:04 AM,
owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:

> Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:32:19 -0800 (PST)
> From: Inire <inire@yahoo.com>
> Subject: [FT] Back to battleriders
>
> am trying to suss out the logistics for the battlerider concept (as
realized
> in  my idea for bioships being shutled about by a Mamaship).
>
> obviously using Hangar #s it gets expecnsive Real Fast, so no real joy

> there.
>
> on the SS i'm using, 'FTL-Tug' is shown as an option:
> where are the rules for this option? Do the levels of FTL capability
imply
> that FTL level over 1 = # of ships able to be towed? If so, what are
the size
> limitations to the ship towing/being towed?

Level 2 FTL gives U Tug ability....
Then U need to add the Mass of the ships U plan on "Towing thur" FTL
jumps..

Me, I'm building FTL Jumpships for my Civilian Fleet, and using small
non-FTL
ships to do inter-system work...

I have some Battlerider craft for 2 classes, but have yet to get them
"Combat
Tested"

Have a Good One,
DOC Agren
     (Lurker on the Digest)

Prev: Re: [FT] Back to battleriders Next: Problem with shiptools.