Prev: Re: [FT] Back to battleriders Next: Re: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.

RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:59:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, laserlight@quixnet.net wrote:

> >It worked ok when I went and hit the website.  Perhaps a different
version
> of word?
>
> Save it as an RTF rather than a DOC file.  At least one list member
uses
> Word95 and is stubbornly refusing to spend the money to upgrade,
despite
> the pleas of his sixteen year old.

Why spend a cent?

http://www.openoffice.org/

..and yes, it'll save just fine in MS formats, without adding to Evil
Bill's coffers, and it's slicker than Word97. (so much, much more
polished
than Word95!)

Brian
(...all my posts these days seem to be about software. Perhaps I should
do
more gaming and less computing...)

Prev: Re: [FT] Back to battleriders Next: Re: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.