Prev: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming Next: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming

Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 08:47:45 +0100
Subject: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming

Adrian wrote:
> (And I was joking Glenn, hence the winking smiley in my original
message -
> though it is amusing to watch the usual hair-trigger whinging on the
list
> whenever anyone mentions GW...)

Well, GW is not completely evil. I just got some forgeworld Tau
ships. Really nice stuff and not that awfully priced(except fighters).
Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming Next: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming