Prev: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming Next: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming

Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 06:18:34 EST
Subject: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming

In a message dated 2/16/05 12:49:24 AM Pacific Standard Time,
adrian@stargrunt.ca writes:

laserlight whined:
><grin> Actually, I'd think it's a good  thing for NASA to support
wargaming,
>but I didn't see anything about  that in the article -- just GW.

Blah blah blah.

;-)

Look  Mr. I've-Never-Played-GW...

Ah, there's no point.  Never  mind.

Geez Adrian, lighten up.  Maybe you are making his  point.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming Next: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming