Prev: Shows in England 4-25 May 2005 Next: Re: [VV] Drives, was Re: test

[VV] Drives, was Re: test

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:21:56 -0500
Subject: [VV] Drives, was Re: test

> >is everyone busy, or has there been a list glitch?
> I'm assuming all others are trying out some of the new ideas that
have been
> flying 'round. Prolly writing up new deep fluff for VV.

Busy painting expatriated Zulus, shambling trees, and a giant killer
frog.  Have to keep those FMA Sheep players busy and occupied, after
all. ;-)

I think the general consensus for my question about drives was Option
B -- ie we have about three in favor and none vocally opposed.
Option B was: No FTL for Tier 3; Hyperspace for Tier 2; Jump points
(mostly natural, maybe a few articial) for Tier 1

Prev: Shows in England 4-25 May 2005 Next: Re: [VV] Drives, was Re: test