Prev: Re: [VV] Vector turn Next: Re: [OT] The_Beast announces two new runouts...

Re: [OT] The_Beast announces two new runouts...

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:44:49 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] The_Beast announces two new runouts...

Congratulations Granddad........(I recommend a very fine Bourbon
of the same name to toast the occasion).As my own off spring are
in their twentys I know I'll not have long before joining your noble
ranks, so what's it like?......) All the best to you, your daughter and
new additions......and dressing them up is a grandparents prerogative
I'm sure, if not make it one.....)

Don

Prev: Re: [VV] Vector turn Next: Re: [OT] The_Beast announces two new runouts...