Prev: Re: [FT] Shhhh! In-game secrets... Next: Re: [VV] Vector turn

[OT] The_Beast announces two new runouts...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:21:56 -0600
Subject: [OT] The_Beast announces two new runouts...

Well, I suppose a caesarean can't be considered a 'runout', but you have
forgive a brand new grandfather for not being terribly clever, or even
coherent.

Sidney James Strawn, 07:54CST, and Paige Louise Strawn, 07:55CST,
arrived
on Fat Tuesday, a celebration had by many.

As the mother, my only child, had over five months of forced bedrest up
til
this point, I've been more than a little crazy, but I'll be MUCH better
now. Er, no.

But Megan and the twins are fine. She's already said it was ok if I
dressed
'em up funny costumes. I'll probably start them in StarFleet, though I
do
have a Colonial Warrior's jacket that'll be right within a year...

Prev: Re: [FT] Shhhh! In-game secrets... Next: Re: [VV] Vector turn