Prev: Re: [VV] Gate defence Next: Re: [FT] Shhhh! In-game secrets...

Re: [FT] Shhhh! In-game secrets...

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 18:52:04 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Shhhh! In-game secrets...

Indy wrote:

> >I thought there was something about torpedo fighters being generally
banned
> >from the Tuffleyverse canon by Jon T. himself, but I haven't been
able to
> >find anything about that in the archives... am I mistaken completely?
>
>I don't remember this, but my memory isn't always infalli...er, what
>were we talking about again?

AFAIK the only systems that Jon has banned from the Tuffleyverse canon
are
Cloaking systems and Reflex fields, and I'm not at all sure that he'll
stick to the banning of Cloaking systems in the future :-/

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [VV] Gate defence Next: Re: [FT] Shhhh! In-game secrets...