Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2328 Next: Re: [VV] Vector turn

Re: [VV] Vector turn

From: "Flak Magnet (Tim)" <flakmagnet@c...>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 08:22:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [VV] Vector turn

??  I guess I either read them wrong or I'm just mis-remembering them.
As
I've read the rules through just once, and played only a couple of
games,
I'll humbly accept your correction.

Thanks...

--
--Flak Magnet
"If you don't think life is interesting

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2328 Next: Re: [VV] Vector turn