Prev: Re: UNSC ships Next: Re: [semi-VV] Multiple resources - was RE: Game balance

Re: UNSC ships

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 12:07:24 -0500
Subject: Re: UNSC ships

>You also want to make sure that you wash your hands
well after using this product as well. Zap-a-Gap
accelerator (not sure about other brands) contains a
small amount of cyanide in its formula.

Given that it's cyanoacrylate, I'd expect it to have something like
that;
on the other hand, given that superglue was originally developed as
surgical glue, I wouldn't expect it to be toxic in a topical
application.
Of course, it will stick your skin together.  Should be able to get an
MSDS
from the manufacturer if needed.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: UNSC ships Next: Re: [semi-VV] Multiple resources - was RE: Game balance