Prev: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms Next: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms

Re: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms

From: Scott Siebold <gamers@a...>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 23:04:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms

>  Singapore??	Too much tightrope  walking to let
>themselves
>become associated with any superpower outside the
>region.
Strange you bring it up but I was reading about the
buildup of the Peoples Republic of China (PRC) Navy.
If I read it correctly there will be at least two
large carriers in the PRC Navy and the support ships
to defend them within the next five years.

Give China a couple of victories against their local
neighbors in the potential "oil grab" for islands
game and they may end up a super power. Take all of
the countries you listed and turn them into Chinese
client states who will "assist" the PRC and the
question of could invade may be answered.

		    Scott Siebold

P.S. I also read a news article about how Europe
could never go to war because it would be be
politically impossible. The news article was
dated 1908.

Prev: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms Next: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms