Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2320 Next: Re: Current vehicle production/use (was [VV] Vectorverse)

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2320

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 23:21:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2320

Well I think Texas and Cali have... no word on New Mexico, but it's
probably cause the head-sombreros-in-charge are still deciding on
whether they like 'New" or should drop it... The mob are the only thing
keeping Nevada, and the Creole/French own Louisiana... Florida doesn't
count, it's owned by the Hispanics and Cubans, they're not Mexicans...
Hell, Florida probably has more Cubans in it than Cuba. The rednecks
and hillbillies are the only things keeping everything else south of
the M/D line from falling to Mexico....

--- "Sylvester M. W." <xveers@gmail.com> wrote:

> What? I thought your southern states already were. Oh well.
>

> On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:25:49 -0800 (PST), Rrok Anroll
> <coldnovemberrain_2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hate to say this, but with job exportation and immigration issues,
> > >we're< in danger of becoming a Mexican protectorate
> >

> <Snip>
>
> --
> "Push The Button Frank"
> Dr. Clayton Forrester, Deep 13

=====
Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Tired of spam?	Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2320 Next: Re: Current vehicle production/use (was [VV] Vectorverse)