Prev: RE: SSD's Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2320

Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:15:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

And that's only so that we can continue production, you know, in case
someone were to attack the Canadian facility.... ;-P

--- Adrian Johnson <adrian@stargrunt.ca> wrote:

> vehicles for the US Army are also being built here, though the US has
> another manufacturing facility someplace building them as well.

=====
Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Tired of spam?	Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: SSD's Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2320