Prev: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2320

Re: Current vehicle production/use (was [VV] Vectorverse)

From: "Mike Hillsgrove" <mikeah@c...>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:30:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Current vehicle production/use (was [VV] Vectorverse)

>  (Not on the scale of the US, but then who else is?)

Russia, France and China.  Of course the advantage of our stuff is that
it
actually works.

The Canadians work so closely with the US, we essentially have the same
Military.  Shared C&C facilities and a few combined commands (the old
NORAD - I forget what it's called now).   Canadian pilots were a bit
more
aggressive in exercises than many of the US pilots in many of the
exercises
that we were a part of.

Prev: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2320