Prev: UNSC ships Next: Re: Game balance (no longer really very VV-related)

Re: [VV] Organics and other flavoring - RE: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 17:52:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [VV] Organics and other flavoring - RE: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

I agree in that each of the nations should have some effect, or style
--  whatever, that makes them unque, and fun to play.

IMHO "hard" tech is better than Bio-tech, any day.

But, I just could never wrap my mind around a bio based tech.  I keep
having visions of a battle commander asking why some piece of vital
equipment won't work, and is told "its having a bad day...", or someone
was late with it's chow...

I personally don't think there should be so much "bio-tech" in sci-fi.
I am tired of seeing heros crawling though some creature's intestines or

other.	Gross.

Donald Hosford