Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far? Next: Re: [VV] Gate defence

15mm Hammers pics?

From: Nicholas Caldwell <nicholascaldwell@e...>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:50:31 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Subject: 15mm Hammers pics?

Howdy, y'all,

The BattleStations crew has announced that they are going to be
producing 15mm Alien figs for their games.
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=36958

Now -- one -- Jon I think you should immediately contact these guys and
contract out to do the sculpting for them.  Which would get GZG back in
the stores in the US.

But beyond that

-- two -- I need some Human crewmen types to go with the aliens.
What's the best choice?  Does anyone produce a human sci-fi fig NOT in
combat stance?

nick

Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far? Next: Re: [VV] Gate defence