Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far? Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian@s...>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 03:10:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

>Well, we -had- tanks. German Leopard IIs. Should still have some of
>them, though we're going with that stryker LAV thing now. Also
>imported. But they work. And realistically enough, Canada's never
>gonna get into a full conflict by itself. Not in the forseeable future
>anyways.

FYI, ours were Leopard I's not II's, and the LAV is built in London,
Ontario.  We built the LAVs used by Australia, the USMC, I think maybe
the
ones in Saudi Arabia, and a few other places (here!).  The new Stryker
vehicles for the US Army are also being built here, though the US has
another manufacturing facility someplace building them as well.

Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far? Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?