Prev: Wild Times in southern Oz Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 02:13:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

Just thought this would make a nifty way for there to be humans
everywhere.
No offence...I thought that "nations" implied the situation was
developed nations, not individual worlds exploring the unknown...

Could also be that the "exploration" phase is over long ago...think
B5...very few worlds left un used.

Donald Hosford