Prev: re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far? Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 06:36:49 +0100
Subject: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 18:17:06 -0500, Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:
> Beth said
> > I could conceivably see a case where the top tech guys have access
> > tech based around organics (at least in part) while the lowest tech
> guys
> > couldn't do it because its too expensive and to hard to do without
> all
> > the right prep media.
>
> The lower techs wouldn't build their own, but they'd buy products from
> the higher tech nations.  Nigeria doesn't build her own caravels and
> galleons, she buys last-generation frigates and patrol boats from
> Thyssen or someone like that.

There are less than a dozen nations that design their own tanks.

There are perhaps a dozen more nations that build tanks under liscence.

Yet almost every nation on the planet with significant land area
except Canada owns tanks.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far? Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?