Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL

Re: [VV] FTL technologies

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrathwiz@c...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:00:47 -0500
Subject: Re: [VV] FTL technologies

Roger Burton West wrote:
> (Also see my updating of Thomas Anderson's Voronoi/Delaunay starmap
> generator at http://firedrake.org/roger/rpg/voronoi/ .)

	I have *got* to play with this algorithm.  It is too
	cool.  The maps I have at
	http://www.projectrho.com/smap12.html
	were drawn with a Python program using a simplistic
	"link with the two closest neighbor" algorithm.

	Alas, I fear this means I'll have to learn Perl.

	Once one has the links, you can turn it into
	a nice looking map with a program called yEd.
	You can find details here:
	http://www.projectrho.com/smap13.html

Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL