Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL Next: FTL Ships and STL Coms (was RE: [VV] Vectorverse FTL)

Re: One view Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:37:05 EST
Subject: Re: One view Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL

In a message dated 1/31/05 2:14:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au writes:

More a	case of: "I don't have a Black Globe shield generator, so the
sun
vaporises  me in seconds" or later "My super-advanced Black Globe that
increases  surface area to dissipate heat and weapons fire kills me at
an
accelerated  rate inside a sun".

Brendan
'Neath Southern  Skies

OOOOOH, toasted starship.  Yummy!

Lots of interesting possibilities if gates entrances/exits are	somewhat

'mobile' I am sure.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL Next: FTL Ships and STL Coms (was RE: [VV] Vectorverse FTL)