Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL

Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:48:48 +0000
Subject: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL

On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 02:45:23PM -0600, Allan Goodall wrote:

>I read an article in _Scientific American_ a couple of years ago about
>possible FTL travel device that used a "jump gate" in an interesting
>manner.

[snip]

Very interesting! I think I may steal that.

The only downside I can see is that it makes piracy very difficult -
any pirate would have to have access to a large supply of jump rails.
(For many universes, of course, this is not a problem...)

Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL