Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse - Jump Drives Next: Re: BSG 2003 (Long)

Re: [VV] Vectorverse - Jump Drives

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:59:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [VV] Vectorverse - Jump Drives

Okay... I think I'm missing something here.... it seems like everyone
is treating wormholes as the top of the line FTL, and jumpdrives as the
poor man's ftl??? I'd have thought that being able to fit an ftl drive
in a ship instead of having to rely on some external device or some
naturally occuring phenomina would be the top of the line?

=====
Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse - Jump Drives Next: Re: BSG 2003 (Long)