Prev: Re: [FH] Vectorverse - License? Next: Re: [FH] Vectorverse - License?

Re: [OT] My personal life, was Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

From: Alan and Carmel Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:50:38 +1100
Subject: Re: [OT] My personal life, was Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

John Atkinson wrote:

> But:	My wife is in Iraq, and she's got a blog, and I'll be updating
> my blog on this rotation.  I'll be going back at the end of this year.
>
> Hers:  http://www.livejournal.com/users/soldiergrrrl/
> Mine: http://www.livejournal.com/users/sappersgt/
>
> In other news, I got my stripes back, effective date 1 Feb 05.

CONGRATS! Doubly so for the "this guy is unusually switched-on for an
E4" medal. Not something given out with Cornflakes packets.

> Oh, and A. E. Brain? His blog freakin' rocks.

Ta. Oh yes, you and your wife might get a slight increase in traffic on
your blogs soon.

See http://www.command-post.org/2_archives/018677.html.

Not exactly an Instalanche, but probably a few extra hits. And some of
your words recorded in the Library of Congress MINERVA database for all
time. :-)

> Anyone else on this list keep one going?

There's Fred Kiesche's excellent space blog
http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/

--
Alan & Carmel Brain
http://aebrain.blogspot.com

Prev: Re: [FH] Vectorverse - License? Next: Re: [FH] Vectorverse - License?