Prev: Re: [FH] Vectorverse - License? Next: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

Re: [FH] Vectorverse - License?

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:00:27 +0000
Subject: Re: [FH] Vectorverse - License?

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 09:55:20AM -0000, Samuel Penn wrote:

>So, what sort of license is material submitted for the
>Vectorverse going to be under? Is it going to be a Free
>license so that other people can take and modify what has
>been done, publishing it themselves, or is it going to be
>something where people can add to the background, but can't
>republish other people's content?

People who know me will know that I'm all in favour of a free licence,
since in practice that's what happens on the net anyway...

>Is it all going to be published in one place (on a Wiki for
>instance?), or is everyone going to 'own' their own content?

I'll gladly provide hosting for an integrated web site, but I really
don't like the Wiki paradigm.

Prev: Re: [FH] Vectorverse - License? Next: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets