Prev: [VV] filter Next: RE: [VV] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:25:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

Mike said:
> I'm thinking of a "Long Night" or Far Future/Vast Distances Scenario
> explain the separation from Earth/GZGverse.

I wouldn't say that we need to explain it.  But you could always say
"Earth? That's just a myth."

One thing we do need, though, is FTL mechanism.  I'd say jump points,
sort of like Alderson points except covering a larger volume.  It's
most efficient to arrive at the center but you can modify your arrival
position off to one side by quite a bit -- enough that a fixed station
can't guard the entire arrival aread.

Prev: [VV] filter Next: RE: [VV] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style