Prev: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:53:21 +0000
Subject: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

>BTW, the reason John and I are going on about not using GMS against
grunts
>*in the open* is that that's what Richard Kirke's original question
seemed
>to be about. All of your would-be counter arguments have been about
*point*
>targets, and thus aren't relevant since that's not what we're arguing
>against...
>
>Regards,

Thankyou for all your input. In the scenario itself due to some very
lucky
rolling on my part the situation for my opponent was sufficiently
desperate,
so I am happy to have let him fire his GMSs.

But I agree a reduced FP is probably correct.

But under most circumstances I will forbid it in future.

Richard

Prev: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets