Prev: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: List mgmt

RE: List mgmt

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:24:56 +0000
Subject: RE: List mgmt

>From: Tony Reidy <reidy@reidy.com>
>To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>Subject: List mgmt
>Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 02:22:04 -0500
>
>Hello all --
>
>I need to delist myself for a couple days while travelling -- but have
>forgotten where to go to manage this? Can anyone point me in the right
>direction?
>
>Thanks!

you can send mail to <majordomo@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU> with the
following

    unsubscribe gzg-l

or from another account, besides email@provider.com:

list itself) send email to <owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU> .
to contact a human.

Prev: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: List mgmt