Prev: happy australia day Next: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:08:24 -0500
Subject: Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

>Well now, are we supposed to be original, or were those just examples
of First Tier powers looking at Second Tier powers...?

A description of the situation, not necessarily a description of the
nations.  If someone wants to use 1660 England as the basis for their
nation, and they make enough changes that I can't tell what the source
is,
then that's fine -- that's what they mean by "filing the serial numbers
off".  For instance, whoever wants to do Sword Worlds can lift the
culture
and such, but should make some changes and shouldn't call it "Sword
Worlds"
or "Blade Worlds" anything too close.  And please don't name a character
Rob S Pierre....

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: happy australia day Next: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets