Prev: Re: [FH] Vectorverse Next: Another Mars Article and four maps to boot

Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:49:34 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

Well now, are we supposed to be original, or were those just examples
of First Teir powers looking at Second Teir powers...?
--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

> > Okay, let's start creating this new, non-Earth-related setting.
>
> Let's postulate a few high tech First Tier powers, competing with
> each
> other for access to one or more lower-tech Second Tier powers.
> Analogous situations would be the English, French, and Dutch trying
> get past the Spanish navy to the Americas ca 1660; or England,
> France,
> Portugal, and Denmark trying to open ports in India ca 1770; or
> England, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Osmani Sultanate, etc grabbing
> parts
> of Africa ca 1880.

=====
Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo

Prev: Re: [FH] Vectorverse Next: Another Mars Article and four maps to boot