Prev: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:42:59 +0100
Subject: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 15:18:24 +1100, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au
<Beth.Fulton@csiro.au> wrote:

> > And since it would never be doctrine to shoot them at
> > individuals, it won't change....
>
> Why?

GMSs, IAVRs, etc are heavy and limited in quantity.  If you encourage
your troops to use them to shoot at individuals when they are issued
perfectly good rifles to do so, then they will not have them when they
really need them for bunker-busting or nailing light armor.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets