Prev: Re: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2 Next: Re: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2

Re: BSG 2003 (Long)

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 09:14:52 +0000
Subject: Re: BSG 2003 (Long)

On Saturday 22 January 2005 06:04, Rrok Anroll wrote:
> And a friend of mine brought up a
> good point tonight... you'd think that with the fighters the can move
> FTL, they'd mount something other than a modified .50 cal for
> weapons...

Given that they mount FTL drives, they probably don't have much room
for anything else.

Actually, one thing I do like about the series is that it's not using
laser guns just for the hell of it. Too much SF equips everything with
laser guns because someone thought that SF should have laser guns,
even if it's only set ~10 years in the future.

--
Be seeing you,				   http://www.glendale.org.uk/
Sam.					jabber: samuel.penn@jabber.org

Prev: Re: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2 Next: Re: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2