Prev: RE: FT in centimeter scale? Next: RE: FT in centimeter scale?

Re: The NAC Navy Hymn

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:00:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The NAC Navy Hymn

Dude, that is so awesome! I love this! An awesome update to Eternal
Father for the Space Age.

--- John Brewer <JBrewer@webtv.net> wrote:

> http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/e/t/eternalf.htm
>
> Eternal Father, strong to care,
> Whose arm hath bound the solar flare,
> Who bidd'st the boundless vortex deep
> Its own infinite limits keep;
> O hear us when we seek thy grace
> For those in peril out in space!
>
> Eternal Father, King of birth,
> Who didst create heaven and earth,
> And bid the planets and the sun
> Their own appointed orbits run;
> O hear us when we seek thy grace
> For those in peril out in space!
>
> Most Holy Spirit! Who didst brood
> Upon the åether dark and rude,
> And bid the cold entropy cease,
> And give, for wild confusion, peace;
> O hear us when we seek thy grace
> For those in peril out in space!
>
> O Trinity of love and power!
> Our brethren shield in danger's hour;
> From rock and tempest, fire and foe,
> Protect them wheresoe'er they go;
> Thus evermore shall sing of grace
> Glad hymns of praise from outer space.
>
> (a flight of 5 Firestorm ll's soar overhead in the missing-man
> formation)
>
> JBrewer@webtv.net
>
> "Always strive to be a good person.  If you can't do that, at least
> strive to be someone other than an asshole."

=====
Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

http://my.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: FT in centimeter scale? Next: RE: FT in centimeter scale?