Prev: Re: FT in centimeter scale? Next: Re: FT in centimeter scale?

Re: FT in centimeter scale?

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:04:58 -0500
Subject: Re: FT in centimeter scale?

> I've played FT in a cm scale most of the time, and we've used
1"=1cm.
<snip>
> Are there any reason why one shouldn't play like this?

I've tried 1mu = 2cm, and I suspect there were a few instances where
players forgot to multiply by two on movement now and again.  I've
also tried 1mu = 1cm, and not had any difficulty.  I think a bigger
space (in terms of mu available) tends to be more benefit for
high-acceleration ships--if you'd prefer to favor broad, sweeping
maneuvers instead of tight formations, you'll robably like it.

Prev: Re: FT in centimeter scale? Next: Re: FT in centimeter scale?