Prev: Re: FT in centimeter scale? Next: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: FT in centimeter scale?

From: BeDogs Full Thrust Pages <full.thrust@b...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 01:25:20 +0100
Subject: Re: FT in centimeter scale?

Hi,

This is my first post to the list, and hi to all...

I've played FT in a cm scale most of the time, and we've used 1"=1cm.
This've worked pretty well. But we haven't tried in inches, so I can't
really compare with anything.

Are there any reason why one shouldn't play like this?

Thomas
http://www.bedog.net/ft/