Prev: HyperBear's SG2 pages have moved! Next: [FT] [EBAY] A good chunk of my starship collection

Re: FT-Banzai ships/MT missiles

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:02:24 +0100
Subject: Re: FT-Banzai ships/MT missiles

Sorry, I missed this in my reply this morning:

Thomas Westbrook wrote:

>Salvo Missiles are governed by the anti-missile rules
>in FB1. Heavy Missiles are NOT MT Missiles.
>
>A huge difference.

<chuckle> So you insist that there's a huge difference between MT
missiles
and HMs, yet at the same time you insist that rules which explicitly
talk
about *PDAF and ADAF* should be applied to *PDS and ADFC* which are just
as
different from PDAF and ADAF as the HMs are from the MT missiles? :-)

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: HyperBear's SG2 pages have moved! Next: [FT] [EBAY] A good chunk of my starship collection