Prev: Re: FT-Banzai ships Next: Re: FT-Banzai ships/MT missiles

Re: (FT)Canna get the archives to divulge this...

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 06:40:51 +0100
Subject: Re: (FT)Canna get the archives to divulge this...

Thomas Westbrook wrote:

> > The updated "MT missiles" (aka "Heavy Missiles")
> > have the same reduced
> > acquisition range as SMs do once they've finished
> > their 2ndary move, and
> > are *easier* for PDS to shoot down than an entire SM
> > salvo.
>
>I don't use Heavy Missles, when refering to MT
>missiles I mean MT missles out of the More Thrust
>Book, and not from any other source.

Fine; in that case they are able to choose specifically which target
within
6mu and outside the missile's (A) arc they want to attack and are
*still*
easier for PDS to shoot down than an entire SM salvo are since *PDS* (as

opposed to *PDAF*) hits MT missiles on 4+.

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: FT-Banzai ships Next: Re: FT-Banzai ships/MT missiles