Prev: Striker -> Dirtside / SG conversions Next: Re: (FT)Canna get the archives to divulge this...

Re: FT-Banzai ships

From: Tom Westbrook <tom_westbrook@y...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:22:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: FT-Banzai ships

Understood,

However I has been my experience FT that "jammers"
refer to ship systems and terms like "missile sponge"
and "missile bait" refered to smaller ships that
absorb [missile] damage before the prime ships

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
> "Banzai jammers" means small ships which are kept in
> formation around
> your valuable ships; > The counter tactic is to
knock off the BJs with long
> range beam fire.

http://my.yahoo.com

Prev: Striker -> Dirtside / SG conversions Next: Re: (FT)Canna get the archives to divulge this...