Prev: Re: (FT)Canna get the archives to divulge this... Next: Re: Armour and Cover Answer

Re: Armour and Cover Answer

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@a...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:19:11 -0600
Subject: Re: Armour and Cover Answer

On 13 Jan 2005 at 23:00, The GZG Digest wrote:

> From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@hotmail.com>
> >might be interested in the Missiles vs Individual PA
> >house rule.
> which is?

Hmm... I don't have that up on my web site, yet. I'll have to do that.

Chris (Laserlight) and I playtested this a couple of times. We allowed
missiles to fire at PA as though the PA a vehicle. The PA would roll an
ECM die equal to the squad's Sensor Die.

Chris, do you remember if we gave the PA shifts to their Sensor Die
based
on whether or not they were IP or in cover? I don't think we did,
although we did shift the Armour die due to cover and IP.

Missiles can be really nasty against PA. The upside, of course, is that
single missile can only take out a single PA trooper.

Chris, can you remember how we handled missile fire against squads? I
think we treated it just like heavy weapon fire, with a D8 impact,
didn't
we? Gosh, I can't remember. I do seem to remember that was the option we

gave the missile firing trooper: fire at the entire missile trooper
squad
with a small impact, or fire at a single trooper as though he was a
vehicle. If Chris can help enlighten me, I'll add the rule to my web
site.

---

Allan Goodall	    http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@att.net   agoodall@hyperbear.com

"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely."
   - Ogden Nash

Prev: Re: (FT)Canna get the archives to divulge this... Next: Re: Armour and Cover Answer