Prev: couple moreFT questions Next: Re: [FH] I, OU

Re: thoughts on Re: NAC - American style [LONG]

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 08:52:01 -0600
Subject: Re: thoughts on Re: NAC - American style [LONG]

>Interesting concept I never thought about. Anyone drawn this thing out?

Jerry Han's GZGpedia has the info, including both canon and non
entities;
haven't heard it mentioned or if there's been any updating lately.

Funny, inspite of the numbers, I always thought that ESU was the junior
partner in the loose partnership with the FSE. Probably due to the
personality of the local FSE commander. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: couple moreFT questions Next: Re: [FH] I, OU