Prev: Re: thoughts on Re: NAC - American style [LONG] Next: couple moreFT questions

Re: [FH] Breaking News - Alien voices

From: Alan and Carmel Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 01:17:51 +1100
Subject: Re: [FH] Breaking News - Alien voices

Paul M. M. Jacobus wrote:
>>The latter (in my view) are not so much benevolent and decadent as
>>Extremely Scary. The Phalons may kill you. The Kra'Vak may eat you.
But
>>only the SaVasku will *change* you. For your own good, of course. I'd
>>like to keep them as enigmatic as possible.
>

> Heh. I want us to capture one of the SaVasku, just so we can prove
once
> and for all that they aren't just the Shadows from Babylon 5. :}

Definitely more like Vorlons. Only the SaVasku, and their Shadow-like
ship organisms, were invented before B5.

> (Though, in my mind's eye, I always envision the SaVasku as cute
little
> Ewoks. Jub jub!)

Well... Amorphous Deep-sea Ewoks half a block in size, squamous and
possibly non-euclidean, sort of.

Somewhere in the recent archives there's unconfirmed OU pictures of
them.

Ah yes...
Abandoned (possible) SaVasku ruins
http://www.dvdtalk.com/dvdsavant/images/120dome2.jpg

Possible SaVasku - the ruins weren't *quite* abandoned after all.
http://www.monstrula.de/filme/quatermass2/still9b.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the images, these came at a low bit rate from

the robot drone that survived long enough to transmit.

Of course these may not be SaVasku, who by most accounts are aquatic.
They may be the equivalent of Guard Dogs/Robots, or (more likely) a
juvenile stage of the life cycle. Little ones. Minnows.

We don't know, and have no wish to find out.

--
Alan & Carmel Brain
http://aebrain.blogspot.com

Prev: Re: thoughts on Re: NAC - American style [LONG] Next: couple moreFT questions