Prev: Re: OT New American Uniforms Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System

Re: OT New American Uniforms

From: ShldWulf@a...
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 05:53:43 EST
Subject: Re: OT New American Uniforms

In a message dated 1/4/2005 5:53:22 AM Mountain Standard Time,
paul@otd.com
writes:
When the Candian submarine accident happened last fall, the universal
comment among my friends was "the Canadians have a submarine?"
Oh heck we knew about them. They visit the Secret Great Salt Lake Sub
base
here all the time.
(Yes a 'joke' my Navy reserve buddy tells ever time someone asks him
when in
uniform, why he's a submarine squadron person in Utah ;o)

See I told you.

Randy

Prev: Re: OT New American Uniforms Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System