Prev: Re: Question about a design idea......... Next: Re: Question about a design idea.........

No longer Re: [CON] ECC VIII

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 12:58:10 -0500
Subject: No longer Re: [CON] ECC VIII

>>> Good thing I'm an astronomer then, isn't it? ;-)
>>
>> Is it Noam who's also geology strong? Assuming I even got that right.
>> Gee my memory is getting bad!
>
> Yeah, I think Noam has more geological education/training/whatnots
> than anyone else here (though could be wrong; might be a lurker or
> three out there whose a geologist!). I'm surprised he didn't jump
> in on the bad pun line. Then again, he has been awfully silent in
> the past few weeks...

Hm? Me? Yeah. Busy - work _and_ family. I kinda fell off  for a while
after finishing the NI SSD's .
MESSENGER's on it's way to Mercury and the MASCS instrument needs
exercise...
CRISM is being shipped to Lockheed to be integrated into the Mars
Reconnaissance Orbiter...
New Israel's fleet is under construction in spacedock...
Older son just turned 7 and I was his class Guest today - talked about
space.
I'm an Uncle, by the way - My bro and his wife just had a boy and I'm
heading to Chicago tomorrow to meet him.
I'm not really one to toss schist about bad puns. I'm much gneisser
than that. It's just that when there's so much around you've got to
watch out for your asteroid.

---

"Ah! You seen one Earth, you've seen them all."
   - Jack Schmitt on the moon, Apllo 17, 118:08:10

Prev: Re: Question about a design idea......... Next: Re: Question about a design idea.........