Prev: [FH] Breaking News - Margaritifer Now a Warzone Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System

RE: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:39:25 +1100
Subject: RE: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System

G'day,

> Ha! A 'big win', as written by a friendly press to give the people of
> earth a good feeling.

May be, but its our patriotic duty to keep spirits high ;)

> If the Kra'vak are now attacking Sol then this
> means the UN will stop defending outlying systems, which will be
picked
> off one after another. We're doomed!

That started happening months ago, in 2193, according to "official"
timelines.

> Unless of course there are
> finally some plans to counter attack the Kra'vak home worlds. If
> anybody has any clue where those are...

Not looking good here yet, but things could still turn... I'd say
humanity ain't beat yet ;)

Have fun

Beth

Prev: [FH] Breaking News - Margaritifer Now a Warzone Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System