Prev: Re: Website Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System

RE: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:11:55 +1100
Subject: RE: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System

G'day,

> Sorta like Bram Stoker's Dracula (the book, not the movie).

Must admit I've never read it. I once walked in on the black and white
movie when I was real little (its one of my first memories) ever since
Dracula and werewolf stories just aren't for me. I know it isn't
rational, but on the upside at least spiders, snakes and smiley things
don't make me scream and I don't faint at the sight of blood ;)

> Its a diary/journal with several sub plots.  Field
> reports are like a journal enntry.  Just a thought.

Nice idea.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: Website Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System