Prev: Re: Testing plain text suggestion was Re: HTML Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

RE: [CON] ECC VIII

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:12:08 +1100
Subject: RE: [CON] ECC VIII

G'day,

> True. We _had_ intended to go to GenCon, but they scheduled it for
what
> will be Logan's first week of Grade 1, so that's out.

Bummer!

> Flying out of JFK now makes sense! I didn't realize you were hopping
all
> over the country. That's going to be a fun trip for the travel agent
> sort out!

I'm giving my PAs an extra bonus this year as I'm not the only one here
that zips all over like that. Its such a long way to exit Tassie in the
first place that when we're away we tend to kill about fifteen birds
with one stone... Feeling slightly like we'd been pulled backward
through an electric fence by the time we get home ;)

> At one point I was hoping you'd end up around our neck of the
> woods, but the major airports around here are all still about 5 hours
> away by car. Monroe, Louisiana: 5 hours away from somewhere you'd
> actually _want_ to visit!

You never know, I have taught my brand of ecosystem modelling in weirder
places ;)

Unfortunately I rarely get asked where I'd like to go and just told
where I'll be on such and such a date. On the upside while we're only
allowed to use frequent flyer points from these trips for work we are
allowed to take them with us when we retire, as my immediate supervisor
is fast approaching his 2 millionth point I'm confident I'll have enough
to be on that first FTL probe to Barnard's star in 2063 - just let me
know if you want me topick anything up for you ;)

Have fun

Beth

Prev: Re: Testing plain text suggestion was Re: HTML Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII