Prev: Re: looking for Modular Fighters? Next: Merry Christmas

Season's Greetings and stuff....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:42:04 +0000
Subject: Season's Greetings and stuff....

HAPPY CHRISTMAS (or indeed whatever other seasonal festival you may
celebrate) to all on the list, from us at GZG!

The last few pre-Xmas orders will be going out today, then we're
closing the workshop down for the Xmas/New Year week - we re-open on
Tuesday January 4th. Any online orders placed during the coming week
will be dealt with as soon as possible after we re-open.

Seasonal best to everyone, and here's to a good 2005!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: looking for Modular Fighters? Next: Merry Christmas